"He is good and wise who always speaks the truth, acts on the dictates of virtue and tries to make others good and happy. The fitness of the pupil is shown in his love for the acquisition of knowledge,
his willingness to receive instruction, his reverence for learned and virtuous men, his attendance upon the teacher and his execution of orders."
– Maharishi Swami Dayanand Saraswati
Prof. R. K. Gupta
- College Placement Cell
- Placement Info/Notices
- There are is always that one factor communication skills, passion, or confidence that can influence your career path
and lead you to success.
The Placement and Internship Cell of P.G.D.A.V. College (EVE.) introduces it's social media accounts for more information related to upcoming internships and placements of college.
We request you all to follow this page for latest updates!
Facebook link- https://www.facebook.com/The-Placement-and-Internship-Cell-PGDAV-College-Evening-108219491608231/?ref=pages_you_manage
Instagram link- https://instagram.com/placementcellpgdave?utm_medium=copy_link
The Placement and Internship Cell
P.G.D.A.V. COLLEGE (EVE.)
- E LINKS
- IMPORTANT PDF BOOKS
- N List
- SAMPURN RAMAYAN
- RARE COLLECTION
- अति दुर्लभ एक ग्रंथ ऐसा भी है हमारे सनातन धर्म में
- Indian Scriptures in digital form
- Sampurn Jan Gan Man
- Multilingual Indian Scriptures developed by IIT Kanpur
- 16 Aug 1947 Edition of The Hindustan Times
- Vedic Symbols
- Mathematical Magic
- 12 Annas Stamp of 26 January 1950
- Indian Time Line - Marvelous
- Human body as machine
- “Sanatana Dharma” An Elementary Test Book (This book was published in 1916 by Banaras Hindu University, not available now. All the copies got destroyed. One copy was available in the library of California University, which has been digitised by Microsoft. It is a beautiful introduction to Hinduism, without any school affiliations. It is especially suited to youth. You may go through at leisure. It has 332 pages and share it further with your known younger generation kids. This is a rare book on “Sanatana Dharma”)
- Story of Ramayan from beginning to end in one picture.
- Extremely Rare Photographs
- Kashmir: A Historical Perspective (Part-I)
- Kashmir: A Historical Perspective (Part-II)
- Mahabharata और Ramayana का काल निर्धारण (Timeline)
- समस्त वेद और श्लोक भारत की मुख्य 9 भाषा में. (Vaidika Vignanam)
- National Digital Library created by Central Government(It contains 4.60 crores of books)
- यह 250 वर्ष पुरानी पीतल के कटोरे मै भगवान श्री कृष्ण जी, वासुदेव जी की गोद मै बैठे है जब इस कटोरे मै पानी भरते है तो पानी कही से नही निकलता जब पानी कृष्ण जी के तलवे को छूता है तो कटोरे के नीचे छेद से सारा पानी निकाल जाता है, उस कारीगर को नमन, इतने वर्षो पूर्व हम विश्व मै कितने अग्रणी थे |
- Chawri Bazar 1880
- भारत के महान प्रसिद्ध तीर्थ दर्शन
पवर्गरचिता मूर्तिरपवर्गप्रदास्तु व:।।
- Kursi Nashin Certificate : Discrimination against Indians during British rule
- Ancient Indian wisdom
- विश्व का सबसे बड़ा और वैज्ञानिक समय vc गणना तन्त्र (ऋषि मुनियों द्वारा किया गया अनुसंधान)
- Varanasi Book
- Calender 2022
- Rare Collection
- Hindustan newspaper dated 15 Aug, 1947
- Rare Photograph of Savarkar family
- Calender 2023
कवि की प्रतिभा का चमत्कार है यह छन्द। पिनाक= धनुष,फणि=सर्प,बालेन्दु =दोज का चाँद, भस्म= चिताग्निशेष,मंदाकिनी = गंगा, पवर्ग के इन पांच वर्णो से रचित यह मूर्ति ( शिव)हमें अपवर्ग =मोक्ष प्रदान करे।
- Teacher explained in Sanskrit
- Very rare Record of "Young India sung by Dr Col Laxmi Swaminathan", who later became Dr Laxmi सहगल Dr Laxmi सहगल had done her MBBS IN 1938 and DGO IN 1939. SHE WAS CLOSELY ASSOCIATED WITH SUBASH CHANDRA BOSE & JOINED AZAD HIND फौज OR INDIAN NATIONAL ARMY AS CAPTAIN AND LATER PROMOTED TO COL. SHE WAS MINISTER OF WOMEN AFFAIRS OF GOVERNMENT OF INDIA FORMED BY AZAD HIND फौज.
- The Hindustan Times Issue Date 15-Aug-1941
- Bhagavad Gita Solves our Problems
- Bhagavad Gita in 1 Minute
- PICTURIZED PROCEEDINGS OF INDIA SAVINDHAN SABHA
- Sanskrit- The Foundation Of Indian Wisdom
- Glory of India
- Electricity Generation in Agastya Puran
- Astronomy in Temples (जब दिन और रात बराबर होते हैं (२१ मार्च और २३ सितंबर) तो सूर्य केरल के पद्मनाभनमी मंदिर की ५ खिड़कियों में से प्रत्येक में ५ मिनट के लिए दिखाई देता है। 1566 CE (AD) में निर्मित। 500 साल पहले किसी ने क्या असाधारण गणना की होगी! असाधारण वास्तुकला, सटीक गणना।
- Calender 2022
- Glorious India
- Magnificent Bharat
- Glory Of India
- Rare Photograph of Savarkar family
- India - A Rising Nation in the world
- Chola Temple .. Amazing Science
- Chole Dynasty
- Invention of Names of Weekdays
- Consolidated Covid-l9 Research Resources Repository - An initial collection of latest Scholarly Publications, Publisher / Indexed Contents, Data Repositories. Documents, Videos. Joumals
- जन गण मन SONG IN लक्ष्मी सहगल VOICE TAKEN FROM 78 RPM RECORDS MADE FOR AZAD HIND फौज (INDIAN NATIONAL ARMY) FOR OUR INDEPENDANCE STRUGGLE.
- Ancient Indian Knowledge's Contribution to Modern Science
- Know our North East States
- ऐसी कहानियों को एनसीईआरटी को कोर्स में शामिल करना चाहिए।
- Vivekananda Kendra - A Documentary
- Valuable Quotes to follow
- Vedic Heritage Portal
You can now read Vedas, Brahmanas, Aranyakas, Upanishads Vedangas online.Started by Gov of India.
Kudos to Gov...
Spread the message. Read a little at least, everyday, सरकार ने यह वेबसाइट बनाई जिस पर आप वेद, उपनिषद, पुराण सब पढ़ सकते हैं...
ऐसी सरकार को मैं नमन करता हूं आप एक बार इस वेबसाइट पर जरूर जाएं
Uncertainty Chasing Sunshine
- This episode of the podcast Chasing Sunshine is about how to deal with uncertainty and sleep deprivation and insomnia in these times, with insights from Dr. Bhawna Pandey.
Anxiety Chasing Sunshine
- This episode of the podcast Chasing Sunshine is about how to identify and deal with anxiety in these times.
Rumination/Overthinking Chasing Sunshine
Reflections on the Meaning and Purpose in Life (with Ms. Vinita Srivastava)
- This episode of Chasing Sunshine is about reflections on the meaning and purpose in life with Ms Vinita Srivastava. It also looks at how several aspects of Indian and Western philosophies converge on mental well being.
Finding Meaning and Achieving Goals
- This episode of Chasing Sunshine talks about ways to find meaning and purpose in life and how to overcome obstacles in reaching your goals.
- This episode of Chasing Sunshine Dr. Jaya Mohan talks about Positive emotions and ways to inculcate them.
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (w/Dr Laxmi Budhwar)
- In this episode of Chasing Sunshine Dr. Jaya Mohan talks about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) with Dr. Laxmi Budhwar, Chartered Clinical Psychologist (UK).
Music Therapy (w/ Dr. Durgesh Upadhyay)
- In this episode of Chasing Sunshine, Dr. Jaya Mohan talks to Dr. Durgesh Upadhyay about music as a therapeutic intervention for emotional well being and mental health.
- This episode of Chasing Sunshine is all about ways to identify sucidal thoughts and prevent suicide among people around us.
Winter Blues (Seasonal Affective Disorder)
- This episode of Chasing Sunshine is all about ways to identify and overcome the winter blues or seasonal affective disorder.
Chasing Sunshine (By Dr. Jaya Mohan)
- In this episode of Chasing Sunshine Dr. Jaya Mohan talks about ways to overcome procrastination while addressing the issues faced by a listener from Manipur.
Coping With Grief
- This episode of Chasing Sunshine is all about ways to cope with grief and how to support people who have lost a close one.
- This episode of chasing sunshine is about hope and resilience. It is the story of Sujatha and her son Manas. While sujatha is an accomplished painter and a needle crafter,her son manas is a water colour artist with Downs Syndrome.
Art Therapy (w/ Shan Re)
- In this episode of chasing sunshine, Dr. Jaya Mohan talks about the role of Art Therapy as a means to heal and overcome emotional turmoil with the famous art therapist and artist Shan Re.
Zentangle Art and Therapy: A conversation with Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas
TALENT HUNT 2021
It is pleasure to share with you that one of student Sushil Yadav of B.A Program 3rd year represented Delhi state Senior volley ball team and participate in Senior National Volleyball tournaments at Odisha from 6th to 11 March 2021. It is a proud moment for the college.
Prize Letter from DSW, DU dated 20-03-2021
- With immense pleasure this is to inform that the entry of Mr. Hardik (B.A.Programme,3rd Year,PGDAV College Evening) has been adjudged as the best in the category of 'Poetry Writing' competition to commemorate 'Shaheed Diwas'. The student will be felicitated by Honorable Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal 'Nishank', Minister of Education,GOI at 10:30 am in the Convention Hall, University of Delhi.on Tuesday,23 March 2021. The concerned student is requested to report to room number - 7, Dean Students Welfare Office at 2 pm on Monday for rehearsal.
- This is to inform you that I have secured First Position in the Digital Poster Making Competition organized on the occasion of World Forest Day 2021 by NSS, Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar College, University of Delhi for which I am herewith enclosing the link for the same of their Instagram Post handle for your kind information.
Ahmad Umar Tanvir Kadri
B. Com. (Programme)
Roll Number: 4509
Department of Commerce
P. G. D. A. V. College (Evening)
- सादर प्रणाम!
अहमद उमर तनवीर क़ादरी
वाणिज्य विभाग, प्रथम वर्ष
- It is pleasure to share with you that one of the college student Sushil Yadav B.A. (prog) 3rd year Roll No. 14/422 represented Delhi state Senior Volley Ball Team and Participated in senior National Volley Ball tournament at Bhubaneswar, Odisha from 05 to 11 March, 2021.
- National Level Essay Competition (05-06-2021)
Rotaract International District RID 3012 has almost 60+ clubs which covers area of Delhi, Sonepat, Noida and Ghaziabad.
Out of all the clubs in the district, we are happy and proud to share that with the support of our college Principal, Prof R K Gupta, Convenor, Dr Krishna Murari and parent rotary, The Rotaract Club of PGDAV Eve. received *23+ *awards and* recognitions at the *District Thanksgiving* Ceremony .
Following are the awards and recognitions:
1. Best Rotaract Club of the Year 2020-21 - Rotaract Club of PGDAV (Eve.) College
2. Best President of the Year 2020-21 - Rtr. Rahul Saxena
3. Rotaractor of the Year 2020-22 - Rtr. Mohit Singh
4. Best ZRR of the Year 2020-21 - Rtr. Sachin Mehlawat
4. Club recieved a Platinum Citation from the District.
4. Best Community Services Director of the Year - Rtr. Rohan Mittal
5. Best Professional Development Director of the Year - Rtr. Mridul Makker
6. Noteworthy Social Media Campaign - Project Misscara
7. Appreciation for Serving to Humanity during the Covid Crisis - Rtr. Rohan Mittal
8. Star Rotaractor - Rtr. Pawan Baswal
9. Star Rotaractor - Rtr. Mridu
10. Star Performer of District Project Meraki - Rtr. Hemant Bisht
Along with these we recieved many other awards & recognition for our constant contribution & activeness in district projects like Project Aaina, Project Artisans, Project Meraki, Zonal Newsletter.
We thank our Principal Dr. R.K. Gupta sir, our Convener Dr. Krishna Murari Sir and college faculty for supporting and guiding us throughout.
Rahul, President, Rotaract Club,
PGDAV College (Eve.)
It is our pleasure to inform you that the following students have brought laurels to the college by winning prizes in different inter-college competitions:
1. Siddarth Thakur, a student of B.A. (P) Sem 4, has secured First position in the Quiz competition organized by Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences, University of Delhi.
2. Aniket Raj of B.A. (P) Sem 1 has secured First position in the Slam Poetry Competition (Eng) organized by Sri Venkateswara College, University of Delhi.
3. Siddarth Dubey of B.A.(H) Sem 3 has secured First position in the Slam Poetry Competition (Hindi) organized by Sri Venkateswara College, University of Delhi.
Mathematics (Hons.) Graduate - 80% (Overall), Started SAVI Society in College in 2016. Qualified & Recommended for CDS II 2016 Exam in Apr 2017. IMA Passout - Dec 2018. Lead ASSAM REGIMENT Contingent in Army day parade 2022.
It is our pleasure to inform you that Siddharth Thakur have been awarded 2nd prize in Arvind Jyoti Special Pan India Edition Creative Writing Competition in the category of Poetry (English).
Name of the
Name of Award
Year of Study
1 ARJUN SHARMA 2022 N.A. B.A (Prog) 2nd Participated in National Weightlifting Championship and all India Inter University Weightlifting Championship. 2. DEEPAK YADHUVANSHI 2022 N.A. B.A (Prog) 2nd Participated in all India inter university Taekwondo Championship.
An Ideal Temple: Mahaveer Mandir, Patna | Documentary Film (This work is done by one of our college student)
Ankit Ojha, a Student of B.A. (P) Sem 5 and a member of SHADAJ Music Society, has secured the position of First Runner Up in Solo Singing Competition at Melange the Inter Institute Cultural Fest of IMS Ghaziabad, held on Nov 18, 2022. (For Photos click Here)
- Manu Kumari, a student of Pol Sc. (H) (2019-22 batch) (secured Second Position in the Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav Essay Writing Competition held at Institute of Economic Growth on 10th June, 2022. )
It is a pleasure to share with all of you that our two college students Mr.Arjun and Mr. Jaiveer represented Delhi State and participated in 25 Youth National Volleyball championships at Panna, Madhya Pradesh(MP) from 16-22 December 2022.
COVID-19 Management Algorithm(22-04-2021)
COVID-19 NSS (Helpdesk) University of Delhi(23-04-2021)
RT-PCR Test Center at P.G.D.A.V. College (Eve.)(15-05-2021)
Nodal officer:- Mita Bhatnagar, (Associate Prof.)
EMail Id:- [email protected]
- Proposed Activity
- Forgotten Hero of Independence Struggle "Sambhudhan Phonglo" 7-08-2021
- Pond Rejuvenation 30-09-2021
- Snow Leopard and its Conservation in India 27-10-2021
- Independent India @75 Self Reliance with integrity 28-10-2021
- Waste Segregation, Reuse and Recycling- Biggest Challenge and Opportunity for Waste Management 08-11-2021
- Seminar On Mobile Photography 17-11-2021
- Hindustan newspaper dated 15 Aug, 1947
- Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign 13th to 15th Aug, 2022
- Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav Selfies at selfie point
For Joining the Programme
OBE EXAM (May-June 2021)
Name:- Dr. Shruti Vip, (Assistant Prof.)
EMail Id:- [email protected]
For Joining the Programme
For download the E-Marksheet (Digitally verified).
Convenor: Ms. Sangeeta Sharma
Co-Convenor: Dr. Sana Tasleem
Dr. Isha Verma
Vipin Pratap Singh
Dr. Binit Kr. Sinha
Student Representative 2020-21:
Deepak Kumar Meena(B.A.honours Political Science)
Simran B.A.honours Political Science)